Make Me Heal - Bra 5 sizes too small, took over month to get refund, out $12 shipping both ways
I recently purchased a bra from Makemeheal.com.It measured several sizes too small.
I am a corset and lingerie designer by trade, so I am very familiar with how to measure garments and bodies. The size chart says the bra will fit someone with an underbust measuring 28"- 30". The underbust measured 23", a full 5" smaller than advertised! Anyone who has ever has breast surgery knows that it is very dangerous to wear a bra that is even 1/2" too tight around the band (it can lead to ulceration of the skin), much less 5".
It took weeks for Makemeheal to respond to my request to return the item, and over a month to eventually refund the purchase amount, less $6.99 shipping. I had to pay $5.05 to return the bra. I have asked them numerous times to refund my shipping both ways because the product was misrepresented. I even sent them photos of the bra being measured to prove it was 5 sizes smaller than advertised.
I am out $12, and had to go buy a bra after surgery while I was supposed to be home in recovery. Makemeheal.com has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have wasted hours trying to get them to do the right thing and refund my shipping.
They have made no attempts to change the product info or size charts on their site either, which means anyone else who buys that bra will also be cheated.I'm disgusted.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Breast Augmentation Bra
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I am Kevin Martin, Managing Director at ONEprop. ONEprop has offices in Arizona, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina. I invite anyone who may have had an issue..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."