Make Me Heal - Bra 5 sizes too small, took over month to get refund, out $12 shipping both ways
I recently purchased a bra from Makemeheal.com.It measured several sizes too small.
I am a corset and lingerie designer by trade, so I am very familiar with how to measure garments and bodies. The size chart says the bra will fit someone with an underbust measuring 28"- 30". The underbust measured 23", a full 5" smaller than advertised! Anyone who has ever has breast surgery knows that it is very dangerous to wear a bra that is even 1/2" too tight around the band (it can lead to ulceration of the skin), much less 5".
It took weeks for Makemeheal to respond to my request to return the item, and over a month to eventually refund the purchase amount, less $6.99 shipping. I had to pay $5.05 to return the bra. I have asked them numerous times to refund my shipping both ways because the product was misrepresented. I even sent them photos of the bra being measured to prove it was 5 sizes smaller than advertised.
I am out $12, and had to go buy a bra after surgery while I was supposed to be home in recovery. Makemeheal.com has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have wasted hours trying to get them to do the right thing and refund my shipping.
They have made no attempts to change the product info or size charts on their site either, which means anyone else who buys that bra will also be cheated.I'm disgusted.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Breast Augmentation Bra
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "Reference: 1448690808271. on nov 27,15 i placed the above order with u for full facial plastic surgery compression garment,for which i paid in advance. the item has..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "Received a broken cup. For a week and half I have been trying to get ahold of company to either send a new cup or refund my money. ..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."