Featured

I recently purchased a bra from Makemeheal.com.It measured several sizes too small.

I am a corset and lingerie designer by trade, so I am very familiar with how to measure garments and bodies. The size chart says the bra will fit someone with an underbust measuring 28"- 30". The underbust measured 23", a full 5" smaller than advertised! Anyone who has ever has breast surgery knows that it is very dangerous to wear a bra that is even 1/2" too tight around the band (it can lead to ulceration of the skin), much less 5".

It took weeks for Makemeheal to respond to my request to return the item, and over a month to eventually refund the purchase amount, less $6.99 shipping. I had to pay $5.05 to return the bra. I have asked them numerous times to refund my shipping both ways because the product was misrepresented. I even sent them photos of the bra being measured to prove it was 5 sizes smaller than advertised.

I am out $12, and had to go buy a bra after surgery while I was supposed to be home in recovery. Makemeheal.com has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have wasted hours trying to get them to do the right thing and refund my shipping.

They have made no attempts to change the product info or size charts on their site either, which means anyone else who buys that bra will also be cheated.I'm disgusted.

Had an Experience with Make Me Heal?

Comments